Monday, June 30, 2008

The weekend...

I had a very busy weekend! My friend Melissa and I tore up South Jersey Friday night! First we met my sister and Gina out then we continued on. Had tons of fun and broke lots of hearts. ;)

Saturday I went to the Manayunk Arts Festival with Kelly from work. I always like going to the festival. Bought a couple of gifts and even a couple of things for me. Had lunch at a cool Irish bar too. Saturday night I went to dinner with my brother and his fiancee and my sister and Gina. Then I went to a friend's. ;)

Sunday I ran some errands, did laundry and ironed. I also had dinner at my aunt's house because it was my cousin Caroline's birthday. She is just the sweetest girl and I can't believe she's 12! She promptly reminded me that I was only 28 when we went to China to get her!!! That was a little depressing.

Needless to say, I'm very tired this morning. Glad it's only a 4 day week!

Ciao!

No comments: